SSC CGL 2023; Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. All the Details Related to this recruitment is mentioned SSC CGL Eligibility 2023, SSC CGL Application Fees 2023, SSC CGL Selection Process 2023, SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023, SSC CGL Previous Year Paper, SSC CGL Admit Card 2023. Read All the Instruction Before Apply. The details of the examination are as follows.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification Released and Online Form
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||3-May-2023|
|Category||Centre Gov Jobs|
SSC CGL Application Fees 2023
|Mode of Payment||Online|
SSC CGL 2023 Important Dates
|Apply Start From||3-April-2023|
|Last Date to Apply||3-May-2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
SSC CGL 2023 Age Limit
The Age Limit for SSC CGL Vacancy 2023 is 18-32 Years. The Date for the calculation of the age is 01-08-2023. For More Information Related to Age Relaxation Read Notification carefully.
SSC CGL 2023 Vacancy Details
Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 7,500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies
will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with post-wise
& category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the
SSC CGL 2023 Education Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute. For Post Wise Essential Educational Qualifications Must Read Official Notification SSC CGL 2023
|Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer||Graduate + CA/CS/MBA|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) Post||Graduate With 60% Marks in 12th Class
Graduate with Statistics
|Other Post||Graduate in any Stream|
SSC CGL 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC CGL 2023 Includes Following Steps –
- Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is 1 Hour and 1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe
|General Intelligence and
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Pattern 2023
- Tier-II will include conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is compulsory for all the posts.
- Paper-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
- Paper-I will be conducted in two sessions – Session –I & Session-II, on same day. Session-I will include conducting of Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include conducting of Module-II of Section-III. Therefore, duration of Session-I will be 2 hours and 15 minutes and duration of Session-II will be 15 minutes only.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to qualify all the sections of Paper-I.
- Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II & Paper-III) will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for English Language And Comprehension module in Section-II of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer in Section-I, Section-II and Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I i.e.Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)
- Module-II of Section-III of Paper-I will include conducting of a Data Entry Speed Test (DEST) for a duration of 15 minutes in Session-II on the same day.
- The “Data Entry Speed Test” (DEST) Skill Test will be conducted for a passage of about 2000 (two thousand) key depressions for a duration of 15 (fifteen) minutes. Detailed instructions regarding Skill Test will be provided by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
Module-II: Data Entry
Speed Test Module
|Paper-III||2 hours||General Studies (Finance
How to Apply SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- Check the eligibility from the official SSC CGL Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
SSC CGL 2023 Important Links
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification||NOTIFICATION|
|SSC CGL 2023 Apply Online||APPLY ONLINE|